Throughout the year, New Brook Farm offers engaging and entertaining programs at the Brook Farm Historic site and other locations.
- Guided tours of the site: past guides have included Peter Drummey, librarian at the Mass. Historical Society, and Robert Murphy of the West Roxbury Historical Society, as well as NBF board members.
- Brook Farm Then and Now: an Exhibition Celebrating the 175th Anniversary of the Founding of Brook Farm
- Focus on Brook Farm photography and artists’ outings and exhibits
- The Women of Brook Farm
- Birding at Brook Farm
- Lectures and book talks: past topics include Transcendentalists in Our Midst and Hawthorne, Brook Farm, and The Blithedale Romance. Scheduled in January 2019: “From Brook Farm to Glory: A Life of Robert Gould Shaw.”
- Growing Backyard Vegetables with Roger Swain (The Victory Garden)
Site tours include a stop at the cemetery storage vault. Photo by Joy Martin